Monday, December 13, 2010

2 more months and he's 1!!!!






So, we skipped a month...

I'm just going to go over all the fun things Jax has been doing lately.
He army crawls 70% of the time, on all 4's 30% of the time
He moves soooo fast
He is pulling himself up on everything and walks along the ottoman & couch
He speeds around the house in his walker
He babbles all the time
He loves screaming, in a good way...it's so cute
He's still eating his stage 2's, 3 meals a day
He has 8 teeth, and I'm pretty sure he is cutting more
He is in his "big boy" car seat, rear facing
He had his 1st Thanksgiving and his 9 month/Christmas photo shoot

Here are a few recent pictures.

Other than that, everything is great. I wrote Jax a little note for him to keep. I want him to know how much I love him with everything in me. I never understood all the hype, being a mom is the most amazing thing. Not that I didn't think it was amazing, but I just didn't comprehend how amazing it is. Now I know. I look at him and smile, I look at him and cry. The love I have for this little boy is unexplainable. I want to hold him, kiss him, hug him, tickle him all day. I hate being away from him. His smiles, hugs, kisses, and even his bites make every day worth living. Thanks for checking in on us.

XOXO,
Jax's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment