Tuesday, October 19, 2010

8 Months down & as happy as can be




Jax Robert Brown turned 8 months old! This is going by way too fast. I'm so glad that I'm picture crazy, that way I can actually remember what he looked like. He is such a peach, I love him to pieces. He has at least 7 teeth (only because he won't let me look in his mouth to see if there are more, ha), he is in his big boy car seat (rear facing of course), big boy bath seat, and we put the real bumpers back on his bed. On his 8 month birthday, he pulled himself up for the first time on one of his toys! He rolls, army crawls, and is starting to get on all 4's, so I know that will be happening in the next week or so. He's a really good little boy, even though he needs to be held 98% of the day, ha. I don't mind, they are only this little for a short period of time, and I will cuddle with him every chance I get. We went apple picking 2 weeks ago with Timmy, Justyna & Ashley, which was really nice. We are going to Boo at the Zoo this Saturday and Bengston's Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. Then on the 30th, we will be at our 1st Annual Kids Halloween Party!!! Oh, and he is just over 19 pounds.

XOXO,
Jax's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment