Monday, February 22, 2010

1 week, 4 days old




So my little munchkin is 11 days old. He had his first professional photoshoot yesterday morning and it went so well. He slept for the better part of it but we managed to get him awake and got some pictures with his eyes open. Once she has them edited and online, I will post the website and password for you to see them. Other than that excitment, life has been wonderful. He was alittle confused in regards to his days and nights, but we are in the process of getting that straightened out. Everyday he notices new things. It's the best feeling to have him know my voice and turn his head when I talk. His daddy is leaving for a day and a half today, so he's spending some quality time with him. He's been so great with him, it makes things very easy between both of us. Well, I'm off to shower since the little prince is sleeping. Here are a few recent pictures.

XOXO,
Cheryl & Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment